Bock Nutritionals will accept returns on unopened & unexpired products within thirty (30) days of purchase, except for probiotics. Probiotics are not able to be returned. If you are shipping products to us to be returned you must include a note in the package to specify the following information:
- Patient/Customer Name
- Reason for Return
- If there is a credit card on file that you would like for us to use for the return
Please also include the original sales receipt in the box. Credits on returned items will NOT be issued without the original sales receipt.
Customers are responsible for all shipping charges incurred for returns that do not involve:
- Order Errors by Sales Staff
- Order Errors by Shipping Staff
Reasons for Return
Order Errors: If there are any mistakes in your order (i.e., wrong product) please call the supplement department immediately.
- Order errors MUST be reported within five (5) business days of receiving the order. Error corrections will NOT be processed if the office is not notified within this five (5) days period.
- Credits on returned items will NOT be issued without the original sales receipt.
Defective Products: If you receive a product that is defective in either (1) packaging or (2) quality, please contact our Supplement staff. If applicable, we will issue a replacement once the defective product has been returned to our office.
Products Damaged In Transit: If any products have been damaged in transit, immediately contact the Supplement department, and we will file a claim with the shipping carrier on your behalf. Please retain/provide the following as they aid in claim resolution:
- Take a picture of damaged supplement/container and email to department
- Retain damaged shipping container
- Retain damaged products